Got myself a Pip-Boy... sorry, I mean a 'Rad-Lad'

Got myself a Pip-Boy! Sorry, for legal reasons, it's actually a "Rad-Lad." I recently bought my first ever smartwatch (a Garmin Vivoactive) and now my evenings are spent being completely inactive as I sit on the couch downloading cool watch faces and trying them out. This is a really impressive one called the Rad-Lad by MarekSoso that turns your watch into a Pip-Boy, complete with different tabs for time and date, body metrics, weather, and even a world map. You can even complete quests! It's pretty rad. All that's missing is VATS.
from Latest from PC Gamer https://ift.tt/xHuOlzF

Got myself a Pip-Boy! Sorry, for legal reasons, it's actually a "Rad-Lad." I recently bought my first ever smartwatch (a Garmin Vivoactive) and now my evenings are spent being completely inactive as I sit on the couch downloading cool watch faces and trying them out. This is a really impressive one called the Rad-Lad by MarekSoso that turns your watch into a Pip-Boy, complete with different tabs for time and date, body metrics, weather, and even a world map. You can even complete quests! It's pretty rad. All that's missing is VATS.
via IFTTT
Post a Comment