Bloodborne.
I've got so many games to play, both for coverage and my own growth and edification. But I can't stop playing Bloodborne. I'm almost done with my first playthrough since I got it working in emulation on my PC, and I want to immediately run it back in New Game +.
I've also got an idea for another build to try: "John Bloodborne," just straight-up recreating the guy from the box art, Saw Cleaver plus Blunderbuss. I was experimenting with the Cleaver before finding Chikage on my main dude, and I've really slept on it all these years.
This isn't my first rodeo, but now that Bloodborne is so close and convenient on my desktop, where I spend so much time for work and fun? This is dangerous.

from Latest from PC Gamer https://ift.tt/rEUwcKB
I've got so many games to play, both for coverage and my own growth and edification. But I can't stop playing Bloodborne. I'm almost done with my first playthrough since I got it working in emulation on my PC, and I want to immediately run it back in New Game +.
I've also got an idea for another build to try: "John Bloodborne," just straight-up recreating the guy from the box art, Saw Cleaver plus Blunderbuss. I was experimenting with the Cleaver before finding Chikage on my main dude, and I've really slept on it all these years.
This isn't my first rodeo, but now that Bloodborne is so close and convenient on my desktop, where I spend so much time for work and fun? This is dangerous.

via IFTTT
Post a Comment