Header Ads

GAME ZONE

Memory Pak: Taking My First Starter Pokémon All The Way To The Elite Four

Making my parents proud by beating a video game.

My first Pokémon was a Chikorita named Chicky, and I loved that tiny green horse-thing with all my heart. I came to Pokémon a little later than many of my friends and peers, having missed out on Pokémon Red and Blue by not owning a Game Boy, but I spent many hours watching others wander around Lavender Town's creepy little graveyard, or showing off Pikachu's smiling face in Pokémon Yellow.

I knew I wanted to be a part of this craze, so by the time I finally got my hands on a Game Boy Color, I made sure to tell my parents to get me Pokémon Gold. My little brother got Pokémon Silver, and we shared ownership of a Link Cable. It was a magical time.

Read the full article on nintendolife.com



from Nintendo Life | Latest Updates https://ift.tt/2O2Y8tA
via IFTTT

No comments